IP is a business tool which is valid all over the world. Therefore, IAT proposes to utilize IP strategy for the client’s business. Each employees understand well about foreign IP systems in addition to Japanese IP system and also have wide knowledge and experiences regarding the other areas (such as design, trademark or license) besides his/her special area (for example, patent). ● 2. IAT provides services to the clients with a view of “beyond 100%”
First, IAT, as an attorney office of IP, provides with a sense of security by achieving 100% results requested by the clients. Furthermore, IAT tries to provide some value-added (beyond 100%) in order to provide further satisfaction. We, as “Team IAT”, will keep our promise written above and provide the best services to our clients.
- The features of IAT are
- “QUICK RESPONSE”, which big firms tend to lack and
- “COMPREHENSIVE STRENGTH”, which individual firms tend to lack.
- Patent and utility model patent
- We are adapted to wide range of technical fields including electricity, mechanics and optics. We also have many experiences in international application to more than twenty foreign countries. During prosecution, we adopt an adequate response for obtaining the registered patent by utilizing the necessary measures including, as necessary, a meeting with the examiner.
- We handle many design applications including graphic image design applications. We also have many experiences to file design applications all over the world, more than twenty foreign countries, including a Hague system application.
- We correspond to the various requirements by our clients and handle wide range of trademark applications in the field of machinery, food, commodity, electric product, education, restaurant, sport, event, computer, etc. We have many experiences to file international applications based on Madrid protocol system to more than seventy foreign countries.
How to access: 1 minute on foot from Exit No. 3 of Shin-Nakano station, Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line
Address: 7th Floor HULIC Nakano Bldg. 44-18, Honcho 4-chome, Nakano-ku,Tokyo 164-0012
How to access: 3 minutes on foot from Exit No. 1 of Naka-Okachimachi station, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
Address: Room No.301 of Okachimachi Green Plaza, 4-6-5 Taito-ku,Tokyo 110-0016
How to access: 2 minutes on foot from East Exit of JR Chino station
Address: Room No. 501, i-cube-BLDG., 3-21-1, Tsukahara, Chino-shi,Nagano 390-0002
Room22B,Oriental International Technology Building No.58 Xiangcheng Road,Pudong,Shanghai,200122,P.R.China
For more detailde information and questions,
please contact to above patent office directly